WORKING TO End Abortion
Are you interested in working full-time in the pro-life movement? Do you want to dedicate your professional skills to ending abortion in our lifetime? If you feel called to fight for the women and children most affected by the abortion industry, review the following open positions and consider applying!
Current Available Jobs
Protect Life Michigan’s Program Assistant will provide administrative support to the Director of Programs and all activities within the Programs department. This position requires an individual to be organized, have a keen attention to detail and the flexibility to work on many different projects at once. This person should excel when working independently and must also be able to work well with other people, conduct himself/herself in a professional manner, and be proficient with the most common computer programs.
Location: Must be located in Lansing, MI or elsewhere in Michigan if willing to keep materials at your home.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Track and report on all program service related data, including meeting numbers, outreach numbers, recruits, etc.
– Compile weekly and monthly reports
– Systemize and streamline high school, college, and young professionals programs as needed, including ongoing changes to materials, processes, and systems
– Develop trainings for Campus Activists and students
– Perform administrative tasks including but not limited to:
– Writing emails
– Updating PLM’s 2 websites
– And updating contact sheets
– Assist in content creation for all campus programs
– Manage student requests, including shipments, requests, and scheduling.
– And assist in other tasks, as needed, included but not limited to:
– Assist in filing record keeping, and scheduling
– Answer the Project Rosie phone line, providing support to women in crisis pregnancies
– Periodically attend events throughout the state as a representative of Protect Life Michigan
– Commitment to the pro-life movement and the mission of Protect Life Michigan.
– Organized, independent worker, interpersonal relations, exceptional oral and written communication.
– Google Suite, graphic design, and administrative experience required.
– Proven experience and impressive results in event planning or organizing
– Excellent time management, and both written and oral communication skills
– Ability to build productive relationships with staff and students
– Ability to manage multiple projects independently
– Pro-life knowledge or experience preferred
– Salary and benefits determined by the needs of the individual, commensurate with education and experience.
– Protect Life Michigan is a support-raising organization. If support-raising is not required for this particular job, we ask that all applicants be supportive of this approach and open to engaging in it.
– 10-15-hours/week, semi-flexible schedule to be set with the employee and Director of Campus Outreach.
– Ability to work from home and occasionally from Protect Life Michigan’s Lansing office
Submit a Job
Do you know of a pro-life job opening or do you want to submit your own jobs to the page? Please click the button below and fill out the form.
If you have any questions, contact the Pro-Life Future Director, Christina Coffman, at email@example.com.
To request resume help and see other conservative jobs, we recommend connecting with The Heritage Foundation’s Job Bank.