WORKING TO End Abortion
Are you interested in working full-time in the pro-life movement? Do you want to dedicate your professional skills to ending abortion in our lifetime? If you feel called to fight for the women and children most affected by the abortion industry, review the following open positions and consider applying!
Current Available Jobs
Development & Communication Manager
Options United is seeking to hire a full-time Development & Communication Manager. The Development Officer’s main duty is to raise funds from partners and donors via events and a communication strategy.
Duties and responsibilities (not a complete list)
• Manages and expands fundraising efforts including for the Pro-life Impact Fund (PLIF)
• Oversees diverse fundraising efforts: monthly donors, planned-giving, small events
• Develops brand-effective messaging with prospective and active donors and partners
• Maintains schedule of activities with the marketing team to communicate with donors, pregnancy centers via email, social media pages, phone, mailings highlighting our work
• Leverages Salesforce, MobileCause and other software platforms to organize and plan fundraising campaigns and events
• Manages the grants program and communication for PLIF
• Able to recruit and leverage the help of volunteers
• Plans a yearly calendar of activities
• Assists in the development of collateral marketing material
• Reports and/or records activity with team members via internal chat, email, timesheet et al
• Meets deadlines for work and reports and timely email responses
• Collaborates with team members to complete office tasks on project manager (Basecamp)
• Willingness and ability to serve others in a way that honors Jesus Christ and promotes Options United’s life-affirming ministry
• Willingness and ability to demonstrate commitment to Options United’s mission in the execution of position responsibilities
• Demonstrates initiative, excellent organizational and communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Able to navigate sufficiently well software platforms such as Salesforce, ActiveCampaign et al
• Demonstrates leadership qualities
• Clear criminal record check and good driving record
• Requires personal vehicle, mobile phone and computer
• Applicants w/ graphic design will be given special consideration
Pay is commensurate with experience and pay history
Location work area: Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura counties
Contact: email@example.com, Subject: Development / Communication Manager Application
Submit a Job
Do you know of a pro-life job opening or do you want to submit your own jobs to the page? Please click the button below and fill out the form.
If you have any questions, contact the Pro-Life Future Director, Christina Coffman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request resume help and see other conservative jobs, we recommend connecting with The Heritage Foundation’s Job Bank.