WORKING TO End Abortion
Are you interested in working full-time in the pro-life movement? Do you want to dedicate your professional skills to ending abortion in our lifetime? If you feel called to fight for the women and children most affected by the abortion industry, review the following open positions and consider applying!
Current Available Jobs
Rapid Response Coordinator
Students for Life of America, the nation’s largest pro-life student organization, and its sister organization, Students for Life Action, is seeking a Rapid Response Coordinator to be a main point-of-contact from initial inception through execution for any large-scale Rapid Response event across the country.
Communications & Marketing Team Duties
• Work with Comms, Programs, and C4 Team Members to develop assets for each Rapid Response event, including but not limited to: Facebook Event, Online Sign-Up, Graphics, and Email/Text communications
• Be responsible for logistics, day-of coordination, and be on-site for event. Logistics include arranging travel for students and staff, including but not limited to hotels, vehicles, flights, and food.
• Work alongside our Field Team member in the applicable state to communicate with student leaders.
• Be the SFLA/SFLAction Representative during the event and Spokesperson, if needed
• Work alongside our Communications team members to coordinate press-releases and assist Chief Media Strategist in reaching out to local media
• Work alongside the Marketing Managers to develop appropriate campaign strategies and communication efforts
The Rapid Response Coordinator must be an expert communicator and brand leader, have a solid understanding of Student for Life of America / Students for Life Action target audience and lexicon and have great attention to detail. The Coordinator must be organized and able to manage several projects at once and maintain a calm demeanor during any high-stress events. They must have knowledge of grammar rules and utilize the oxford comma as well as enjoy working in a highly-competitive environment.
The Rapid Response Coordinator will report to the Director of Communications & Marketing and collaborate with multiple departments within Students for Life of America and Students for Life Action.
This job will be based out of our Fredericksburg, VA office, with the allowance to work remotely as approved. Travel is required as necessary, presumably two-four times per month.
Must have the ability to operate technical equipment such as a computer and sit for extended periods of time. They also must be able to be outside, on their feet and in potentially extreme weather conditions, for extended periods. This includes the possibility of camping outside of the Supreme Court, or other spaces as needed.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time salaried position working at least 45 hours per week. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but during travel, hours will fluctuate.
Comp-time is awarded per the SFLA Employee Handbook. Hours can be somewhat flexible by request.
Will be required to travel for bi-annual team trainings and as necessary, presumably two-four times per month for Rapid Response events.
Required Education and Experience
Must be able to successfully complete an I-9. The I-9 is used for verifying the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Submit a Job
Do you know of a pro-life job opening or do you want to submit your own jobs to the page? Please click the button below and fill out the form.
If you have any questions, contact the Pro-Life Future Director, Christina Coffman, at email@example.com.
To request resume help and see other conservative jobs, we recommend connecting with The Heritage Foundation’s Job Bank.