WORKING TO End Abortion
Are you interested in working full-time in the pro-life movement? Do you want to dedicate your professional skills to ending abortion in our lifetime? If you feel called to fight for the women and children most affected by the abortion industry, review the following open positions and consider applying!
Current Available Jobs
Call Center Helpline Responder
Call Center Helpline Responder – Part-time
General Summary and Objectives: Each day Options United offers assistance to women and families facing unplanned pregnancies. A helpline responder is the first line of response to a woman in need. Through the helpline, call responders assist callers and then refer them to a local pregnancy resource center or clinic.
Call Center Helpline Responder Job Duties:
• Answer calls professionally and immediately
• Enter data from calls during or immediately after the call
• Support calls to existing clients
• Work from a private and quiet setting (home office) to conduct professional call service
• A minimum of two 4-5 hour shifts per week, with one paid 15-minute break during shift duration
• A set schedule for a 3-month period
• A minimum commitment of 1 year
• Attendance at the quarterly in-person trainings
• Respond to emails/texts with Options United staff in a timely manner and positing an update at the end of each shift
Call Center Skills and Qualifications:
• Familiarity with the mission of Options United and how crisis calls are handled
• Familiarity with pregnancy centers and resources available to callers
• Strong work ethics and punctuality
• Excellent listening skills
• Professional verbal and written communication
• Computer and data entry skills
• Strong passion to serve in the pro-life movement
• Spanish speaking is a plus
Send inquiries to email@example.com or fill out the form on https://www.optionsunited.com/take-action/
Submit a Job
Do you know of a pro-life job opening or do you want to submit your own jobs to the page? Please click the button below and fill out the form.
If you have any questions, contact the Pro-Life Future Director, Christina Coffman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request resume help and see other conservative jobs, we recommend connecting with The Heritage Foundation’s Job Bank.