WORKING TO End Abortion
Are you interested in working full-time in the pro-life movement? Do you want to dedicate your professional skills to ending abortion in our lifetime? If you feel called to fight for the women and children most affected by the abortion industry, review the following open positions and consider applying!
Current Available Jobs
Mobile Unit Coordinator
The Mobile Unit Coordinator assists the Mobile Unit Director with mobile operations. This individual will also partner with the Mobile Director in connecting with area churches, schools, and community service agencies promoting
program services at Care Net and keeping current the Center’s referral network. The Mobile Unit Coordinator furthers Care Net of Puget Sound’s religious mission by ensuring that all volunteers serving on the mobile are Christians believing in Christ alone for their salvation and are trained and proficient in evangelism. The Mobile Unit Coordinator will also work with the Mobile Director to ensure the operations, atmosphere and rapport of volunteer staff with clients and others follow Biblical standards.
1. Ensures administration of all medical records including data input, charting and follow-up.
2. Provides monthly and year-end services/program statistical reports.
3. Assists with staff scheduling of the mobile units.
4. Facilitates scheduling of clients for the Mobile Unit to include keeping the client scheduler up to date, checking
messages, returning calls/texts, making appointments, etc.
5. Maintains supply inventory for client operations.
6. Assists the Lead Driver with driver training and materials (as needed)
7. Provide client stories to Communications and Executive Director
8. Submit monthly prayer focus to prayer chain coordinator and Communications Director.
B. Volunteer/Staff Development
1. Helps the Mobile Director with on the job training of new volunteers.
2. Helps the Mobile Director with non-medical volunteer management and evaluations as assigned.
3. Encourages and helps equip volunteers serving on the Mobile Unit.
4. Helps the Mobile Director in volunteer appreciation events and recognitions.
C. Mobile Management
1. Maintain a professional, courteous manner pleasing to the Lord in all interpersonal communication.
2. Ensures a well-organized, clean and friendly environment on the Mobile.
3. Fills in for non-medical client services when volunteers are not available.
4. Adheres to the policies, principles and procedures of Care Net of Puget Sound, Care Net (National), Heartbeat
International, and our other national and state affiliates.
D. Community Connections
1. Increase community awareness for the benefit of client marketing and promote a positive image of Care Net within
2. Discover appropriate life affirming referrals and keeping updated the referral book for ongoing support for clients
served on the Mobile Unit.
3. Works with the Mobile Director with visits to community schools, churches, agencies and groups in the Mobile Unit
4. Promotes Care Net of Puget Sound by participating in special events and public relations events and programs.
1. Is a part of Care Net of Puget Sound staff and will attend all-staff meetings, retreats, and functions for planning and
2. Is a part of Care Net of Puget Sound Support Staff and will attend meetings called and scheduled by the Executive
3. Is a part of the Mobile staff and will attend team meetings set by the Mobile Director.
F. Physical Requirements and Work Environment
1. The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
i. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear and taste or smell. The
employee is frequently required to stand; walk, reach with hands and arms and maintain physical balance. The
employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop. The employee is rarely required to kneel, crouch or crawl. The
employee will regularly lift and or move items up to 10 lbs. The employee will sometimes life and move up to
25 lbs. Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to climb up and down the stairs of a mobile unit.
2. The work environment described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
ii. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Primary work location is on the mobile. Can have
days of high stress due to client situations and absent volunteer staff.
1. As a representative of Care Net of Puget Sound, whether at the Center or on your own time, your actions and appearance will
reflect on the ministry. It is important to be mindful of your service to Jesus Christ in all that you do as you reflect Christ to
2. Maintain a professional, compassionate Christ –centered services to clients who come onboard the mobile for care.
3. Take time for spiritual growth and needs.
Care Net Staff members adhere to the mission of Care Net of Puget Sound, its Statements, Operations, and the Policy and Procedures
of the organization.
Submit a Job
Do you know of a pro-life job opening or do you want to submit your own jobs to the page? Please click the button below and fill out the form.
If you have any questions, contact the Pro-Life Future Director, Christina Coffman, at email@example.com.
To request resume help and see other conservative jobs, we recommend connecting with The Heritage Foundation’s Job Bank.