WORKING TO End Abortion
Are you interested in working full-time in the pro-life movement? Do you want to dedicate your professional skills to ending abortion in our lifetime? If you feel called to fight for the women and children most affected by the abortion industry, review the following open positions and consider applying!
Current Available Jobs
Advisor to the President
The Advisor to the President will report to the Director of Donor Relations and serve as a valuable member of the development team with direct responsibility for development fundraising and donor relations. The Advisor to the President will identify, engage, cultivate, solicit, and steward current and prospective donors and ultimately expand their financial support of the work of Susan B. Anthony List and Charlotte Lozier Institute. He/she will be responsible for meeting an annual revenue target by working with an assigned portfolio of donors and prospects. This position will report to the Director of Donor Relations.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for engaging and high energy individual with a passion for the pro-life movement. Visionary, results-oriented, and relationship-driven, the Advisor to the President will be a key driver to propel the fundraising capacity of SBA List’s development efforts.
Your Contribution to the Team Includes:
- Manage a portfolio of 150 prospects/major gift donors.
- Serve as primary staff for individual prospects of $25,000 or more, developing and implementing cultivation and solicitation strategies.
- Conduct personal visits with major donors and prospects, scheduling a minimum of 8-10 significant visits monthly for the purpose of field research, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship.
- Identify major gift prospects and develop compelling engagement strategies to solicit and close gifts.
- Identify, develop and cultivate a significant prospects pipeline as part of the organization’s evolving fundraising strategy.
- Prepare written proposals, gift agreements, funder pitches, and other materials needed to define, secure and document major gifts.
Submit a Job
Do you know of a pro-life job opening or do you want to submit your own jobs to the page? Please click the button below and fill out the form.
If you have any questions, contact the Pro-Life Future Director, Christina Coffman, at email@example.com.
To request resume help and see other conservative jobs, we recommend connecting with The Heritage Foundation’s Job Bank.