WORKING TO End Abortion
Are you interested in working full-time in the pro-life movement? Do you want to dedicate your professional skills to ending abortion in our lifetime? If you feel called to fight for the women and children most affected by the abortion industry, review the following open positions and consider applying!
Current Available Jobs
New Mexico Field Agent
Students for Life Action is seeking staffers to assist in winning pro-life election through targeted voter contact and volunteer mobilization efforts. Field Agents will receive paid training July 2020, and then deploy to states with competitive campaigns from August to November 2020.
Essential Functions for Students For Life Action Field Agents
- Win their state for Pro-Life candidates
- Recruit and maintain relationships with interns and volunteers at relevant college campuses. Be diligent about collecting student contact information.
- Host weekly voter contact efforts, at minimum one call night a week and one canvassing day a week.
- Create at least one Students For Life or Pro-Life Future chapter at a relevant school.
- Ability to stay organized, prioritize work, and show the professionalism of Students for Life Action.
- Able to work with partners outside of the organization and within Students for Life of America and Students for Life Action to execute all goals.
This position will supervise interns and volunteers.
This is a full-time position, working remotely, but in constant contact with Regional Coordinators and the National Campaign Advisor. The hours are flexible, but this person should aim to make a weekly conference call, in addition to hosting a weekly call night and a weekly canvassing day.
Canvassing will require significant amounts of walking often. Applicants should also have reliable transportation and a cell phone plan.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Field Agents will work 45+ hours a week in order to meet voter contact and volunteer recruitment goals.
About 40% travel, including traveling to meet with student groups and traveling throughout the assigned district. Applicants should be willing to relocate.
Required Education and Experience
1 to 2 years political activism and/or involvement in student organizations
Submit a Job
Do you know of a pro-life job opening or do you want to submit your own jobs to the page? Please click the button below and fill out the form.
If you have any questions, contact the Pro-Life Future Director, Christina Coffman, at email@example.com.
To request resume help and see other conservative jobs, we recommend connecting with The Heritage Foundation’s Job Bank.