A growing public relations firm is seeking a part-time Digital Communications Associate. This position will report directly to our firm’s president and involves supporting the mission of a faith-based, pro-life nonprofit while performing the following duties:
• Overseeing company databases and generating reports
• Responding to company emails
• Scheduling and participating in company conference calls
• Organizing digital calendars, schedules, spreadsheets and files
• Managing client campaigns on social media, websites and digital platforms
• Communicating effectively with the public and members of the media
While this role can be fully remote, an initial paid training period with scheduled calls and video meetings will be required. This position would be ideal for tech-savvy professionals with some experience in managing digital content and social media. Previous customer service and public relations experience would also be a plus. Most of all, we are looking for candidates who will connect with our client’s pro-life mission on a spiritual level!
Our flexible, remote work schedules tend to be an excellent fit for anyone looking to bring in a steady income and advance their career while working from home. Team members usually stay with our company for one year or more, and we offer extensive growth opportunities. Interested applicants should send a resume and a cover letter explaining why they are the right choice for this job. A member of our organization will be in touch with top candidates to set up an initial phone interview.