Care Net of Puget Sound
Status: Paid - Part Time
Objectives of the Position: Assist the Client Services Director in center operations. Help maintain client files and
statistics. The office manager furthers Care Net of Puget Sound’s religious mission by ensuring that all volunteers
serving within the center are Christians believing in Christ alone for their salvation. The office manager will work
with the Client Services Director to ensure that all volunteers are trained and proficient in evangelism. The office
manager will also work with the Client Services Director to ensure the operations, atmosphere and rapport of
volunteer staff with clients and others follow Biblical standards.
Reports To: Client Services Director, Lakewood
Classification: Part Time, Non-Exempt – 25 hours per week
Data Classification: IV
Supervision: Oversees volunteers as assigned by the Client Services Director
Qualifications and Requirements:
This position requires:
• A committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
• Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the biblical teachings of the sanctity of life, sexual purity and
• Agree with and be willing to uphold the ministry statements and the policies and procedures of the
• Expresses as sincere desire to reach out to abortion vulnerable and abortion minded women.
• Would never refer or advise a woman to have an abortion (When a situation rises where a woman’s life is
at risk, the clinic advocates taking measures to preserve her life, hoping that the woman and her child can
both be saved.)
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Computer skills and knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs, database programs.
• Basic office skills and ability to operate office equipment (scanner, copier, etc.)
• Trained in Care Net volunteer work, an understanding of the Care Net of Puget Sound ministry
• Sufficiently healed from your own past traumas in life.
*Staff who will have client contact and experienced a pregnancy termination must meet with the
Healing Tide Director and complete the program prior to meeting with clients. This information
is kept confidential.
A. Essential Functions:
1. Ensure well-organized and friendly environment throughout the Center.
2. Helps the Client Services Director with center volunteer management as assigned.
3. Will help with client services when volunteers are not available.
4. Maintain confidential client files.
5. Compiles monthly client statistics and ensures accuracy for ministry reports.
6. Assist Client Services Director in scheduling and other projects.
7. Provides administrative support to the Client Services Director as required.
8. Orders office supplies and educational materials.
9. Be willing to accept responsibility in program management (i.e., Pregnancy Tests, Medical Services,
B. Volunteer/Staff Development
1. Helps the Client Services Director with on-the-job training of new volunteers.
2. Encourage and help equip volunteers in Center.
3. Oversee volunteers on shifts when the Client Services Director is not available.
4. Helps Client Services Director in volunteer appreciation events and recognitions.
5. Assists Client Services Director in volunteer evaluations.
C. Center Management
1. Maintain a professional, courteous manner pleasing to the Lord in all interpersonal communication.
2. Adhere to the policies, principles, and procedures of Care Net, Heartbeat International, and our other
national and state affiliates.
3. Keep the center facilities clean and neat.
1. Is a part of Care Net of Puget Sound staff and will attend all-staff meetings, retreats, and functions for
planning and team development.
2. Is a part of Care Net of Puget Sound Center Support Staff and will attend meetings called and
scheduled by the Director of Center Operations.
3. Is a part of the Lakewood Center Staff and will attend team meetings set by the Client Services
E. Physical Requirements and Work Assignment
1. The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
i. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear and taste or
smell. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk, reach with hands and arms and
maintain physical balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop. The employee is
rarely required to kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee will regularly lift and or move items up
to 10 lbs. The employee will sometimes life and move up to 25 lbs. Vision requirements include
close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
2. The work environment described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
ii. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; lighting is primarily florescent; can
have days of high stress due to client situations and absent volunteer staff.
1. As a representative of Care Net of Puget Sound, whether at the Center or on your own time, your
actions and appearance will reflect on the ministry. It is important to be mindful of your service to
Jesus Christ in all that you do as you reflect Christ to others.
2. Maintain a professional, compassionate Christ –centered Pregnancy Clinic and Family Services Center
in your area of Puget Sound.
3. Take time for spiritual growth and needs.
Care Net Staff members adhere to the mission of Care Net of Puget Sound, its Statements, Operations, and the
Policy and Procedures of the organization.
Experience Needed: Agree with and be willing to uphold the ministry statements and the policies and procedures of the organization. Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the biblical teachings of the sanctity of life, sexual purity and marriage. Expresses as sincere desire to reach out to abortion vulnerable and abortion minded women.
Job Type: Administrative
Apply by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org