The Center Director has responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the center. This includes the training and management of all applicable volunteers & staff as well as the implementation of necessary programs to meet client needs.
Reports to: The Executive Director or, if no Executive Director, the board of directors
Supervises: All volunteers and staff not supervised by the Executive Director
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and policies of the center
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in a human services field, or related experience equivalent
- Have one year of experience as a volunteer in some ministry capacity
- Have two years of experience in a human service profession in a position requiring management experience or equivalent
- Exhibit strong skill in interpersonal communication, public speaking, and problem solving
- Must have strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office or equivalent.
- Be able to provide leadership and support to the volunteers.
- Be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Biblical counseling experience, preferred.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the organization & facility.
- Make prayer an integral part of the day-to-day operation of the pregnancy center alongside the Executive Director.
- Create, revise, and maintain operational policies and procedures necessary for consistent operation, with Executive Director approval.
- Handle routine business calls that don’t require Executive Director assistance.
- Interact with Executive Director to relate client or staff needs, progress of center, problems, goal-setting and implementation, and budget setting for Center operations.
- Oversee the tracking of expenditures for budgeted expenses of center and purchase requests, as requested by the Executive Director.
- Oversee the data entry and maintenance of client & donor information records.
- Conduct written and oral evaluations of staff on a yearly basis, with Executive Director.
- Oversee the yearly evaluations of volunteers.
- Coordinate an annual appreciation event for staff and volunteers with the Executive
- Director and a yearly calendar for training and other special events.
- Conduct computer back-up every 2 weeks, clean up of computers.
- Provide a bi-monthly prayer/praise report with Executive Director.
- Oversee website, social media, & other online platform management.
- Conduct monthly facilities check.
- Participate in fundraising events, as requested by Executive Director.
- Participate in meetings with other organizations related to the needs of clients, as requested by the Executive Director.
- Aid the Executive Director, as requested, in fundraiser planning & implementation.
- Assist the Executive Director, as requested, in marketing planning & implementation.
- Create, implement, & maintain client programs and support services offered by the center.
- Provide client coaching and services for clients when staff or volunteers are not availableVolunteers
- Continually update & manage volunteer program.
- Create yearly goals & objectives for volunteer program.
- Maintain thorough understanding of volunteer program needs that will best assist center operations.
- Create and implement regular volunteer training for both new recruits and current volunteers.
- Coordinate scheduling and provide oversight of volunteers.
- Screen & interview potential volunteers for the organization.
- Maintain up to date volunteer records, training, and regular communication.