6 STEPS TO LAUNCH A CHAPTER
Starting a chapter in your city is easier than you think. In fact, before you go any further, we have written out 6 simple steps to get your Pro-Life Future chapter up and off the ground in no time.
- Contact the Pro-Life Future Director, Christina Coffman, at email@example.com. She will be with you every step of the way, providing you with the training, resources, and support needed to build a successful chapter.
- Form a leadership team. Reach out to your network of friends and acquaintances to form a core leadership team. Get interested leaders together and define your goals and vision, as well as officer roles. Complete the Pro-Life Future Constitution, Officer Agreement, and Community Profile Sheet. You should have 4 to 8 people on your leadership team. Then, you can start planning your first interest event to recruit more members (see step 5).
- Do the detail work. Set up a group email and social media presence and request your personalized business cards, logo, and banner from the Pro-Life Future Director. Additionally, you should start networking. Use the Community Profile to build relationships and partner with your community. Reach out to young professionals in your community to join your chapter.
- Brainstorm and plan your first six months. What events will you host or attend? How will you focus on abortion? Develop plans, goals, and objectives that will guide your chapter and show people who you are. You should plan your launch party at this meeting.
- Hold your first interest event. The goal is to engage as many young professionals and contacts as possible. For example, you can request a Pro-Life Apologetics Training and include an introduction to your chapter. Or you can organize an activism event like witnessing outside an abortion facility, then following it with a group lunch. There are many different types of events!
- Host a Launch Party! The Pro-Life Future Director will help you put together a launch party to celebrate your new chapter.