Students for Life of America has a dedicated team of professionals to help students in any region where they might live in. Our team is available for you. We are here to help you by offering one-on-one support for your group. If there isn’t a Regional Coordinator in your area, we have team members at our national headquarters that can be of help.
- Southern: Melissa (“Missy”) Martinez is both our National High School Coordinator and our Southern Regional Coordinator. For help with high schools, or groups in Mississippi, Arkansas, or Missouri, email Missy.
- Great Lakes: RJ McVeigh assists students in Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan. To contact RJ, email him at email@example.com.
- Rocky Mountain: Lauren (“Lo”) Martinez works with groups in Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, and New Mexico. Email Lo here.
- Pacific Northwest: Lisa Atkins covers Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska. Email Lisa here.
- West Coast: Emily Wilkinson helps students in California, Nevada and Arizona. Email Emily here.
- Kentucky/Tennessee: Alejandro Capote covers Kentucky and Tenessee. Email Alejandro here.
- Northern: Angela Erickson works with groups in Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. Email Angela here.
- Capital Area: Michele Hendrickson assists students in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and Washington D.C. To contact Michelle, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is your state not listed?
Contact Casey Tesauro, our National College Program Coordinator for Help!